The UPE range of belt-drive double inlet
centrifugal cabinet fans consists of 10
nominal product sizes with motor
powers ranging from 0.18 up to 15.0kW.
Airflow performances range from 500
up to 42,000 m3/hr, with static
pressures up to 600 mmWG.
The UPE series can be supplied suitable
for either horizontal (H) or vertical (V) air
discharge depending upon the
requirements of the installation.
addition to special order, the units can
be supplied with circular inlet and
discharge duct connection flanges
(rectangular supplied as standard).
The UPE range of fans offer a very
flexible supply or exhaust air ventilation
solution to many applications, including
the ventilation of:
- Factory units.
- Commercial kitchens.
- Manufactured from high grade
galvanised sheet steel.
- Side, top and base panels include
high grade Melamine sheet acoustic
- Motor side access panel includes
inspection pressure locks.
- All models are supplied as standard
with the belt-drive transmission on the
right hand side, when viewed from the
inlet. If required, to special order, the
belt-drive transmission can be
supplied on the left hand side.
Motor / Transsmision
- All models include double inlet, low
pressure forward curved centrifugal
fans as standard.
- All fan-impeller assemblies are
mounted on anti-vibration mountings
within the cabinet and connected to
the discharge with a flexible connecting
- The UPE range can be supplied in two
versions: with horizontal discharge
(H); or with vertical discharge (V). As
standard, all models are supplied in
horizontal (H) format.
- All models are supplied with Three
Phase 230/400V 50Hz, IP55 motors.
- All motors up to 2.2kW are mounted
directly to the impeller fan scroll (as in
- All motors larger than 3.0kW are
mounted behind the fan scroll, directly
to a robust fan-impeller base frame.
- All models utilize a standard belt and
pulley transmission system.