The UPE-SA range of belt-drive single
inlet centrifugal cabinet fans consists of
9 nominal product sizes with motor
powers ranging from 0.25 up to
Airflow performances range from 500
up to 42,000 m3/hr, with static pressures
up to 150 mmWG.
The UPE-SA series can be supplied suitable
for either horizontal (H) or vertical
(V) air discharge depending upon the
requirements of the installation. In
addition to special order, the units can
be supplied with both circular inlet and
outlet duct connection flanges.
The UPE-SA range of fans offer a very
flexible supply or exhaust air ventilation
solution to many applications, including
the ventilation of:
- Factory units.
- Commercial kitchens.
Fan / Impeller
- Manufactured from high grade galvanised
- Side, top and base panels include high
grade Melamine sheet acoustic
- Motor side access panel includes
inspection pressure locks.
- All models are supplied as standard
with the belt-drive transmission on the
right hand side, when viewed from the
inlet. If required, to special order, the
belt-drive transmission can be supplied
on the left hand side.
Motor / Transmission
- All models include single inlet, low pressure
forward curved centrifugal fans as
- Fan impeller assemblies are mounted
on anti-vibration mountings within the
cabinet and connected to the discharge
with a flexible connecting flange.
- The UPE-SA range can be supplied in
two versions: with horizontal discharge
(H); or with vertical discharge (V). As
standard, all models are supplied in
horizontal (H) format.
- All models are supplied with Three
Phase 230/400V 50Hz, IP55 motors.
- All motors up to 3.0kW are mounted
directly to the impeller fan scroll.
- All motors larger than 3.0kW are
mounted behind the fan scroll, directly
to a robust fan-impeller base frame.
- All models utilize a standard belt and
pulley transmission system.